Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Our Forth of July was soo much fun. It started out with going to a bunch of fairs the weekend before! I love walking around looking at the different booths. We took my brother and sisters and just had a blast. Scott and Shelly got cute little frogs! I bought Avery a new bow!! One the actuall forth, David got up and made a yummy breakfast!! I had bought this dress for Avery before she was even born. So I have been waiting a long time to dress her in it! I thought she looked like a cutie pie! We did fireworks with my dad side of the family. My grandma Tuttle, Aunt Gina, Linda and my dad. My dad was in town picking up the kids to take them back to New Mexico. It was fun hanging out with my dad for the forth!
All of us together after we did fireworks! My uncle Buddy took the picture. He hurt his back and ribs so he could not move! But the good news... he was a great picture taker! It was nice to spend time with my Granny Tuttle!
The next day we had fun shopping while boomer went golfing twice!!! We went to Ikea and Quilted Bear! I bought some fun stuff for my house! We ate lunch at Cafe Rio! I love that place! Avery even loved it! It was a real good trip. He took them back for almost one month! I miss them! But it is always good to have a break!

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Avery's fourth outfit is stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

We did have a fun July! It was really good spending time with Julie and all of her brothers and sisters.

Avery still doesn't like me, but the good news is that I can tell that she possibly is getting to like me. It may take a few more months. I can wait.



"Grampa Mike"