Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little this a little that...

This is Avery's new trick! She is always sucking on her feet. Well more like her big toe. I turn around from the passenger seat and this is what I am always seeing lately! Shelly has been gone for a week and a half. She calls me almost in tears because she is afraid that Avery has a new best friend! Paul and Tracey are always telling her that they are the new "Shelly". For anyone who does not know Avery is in love with Shelly. She sometimes will not even come to me if she has been with her for a long time!
Avery loves when I take her picture. When she is doing something cute,I pull out my phone to get a picture. She stops and smiles! Little stinker.
Davids Parents and Uncle Al came up and we went to lunch. Avery was digging the bread stick and Uncle Allen!
Ya I finally have a picture with her teeth in it! Now her top teeth can be seen under her gums. I think they will be here soon! Also last night Avery feel asleep in her crib. I think it was harder on me than her. She cried but I was able to rub her back and she feel asleep after about a half an hour. It was so to listen to her cry. But it was one giant step!!!

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Smiling so cute and being totally photogenic..... yep, she's certainly Julie's daughter!!!! Cute cute girl!

Kaylin said...

BLOG!!!