Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl

So we love having family parties! Both David and I love to cook so of course we had to do something for the super Bowl. Avery was getting a little drunk on the juice! LOL She did not want to share her cup with her cousin! That naughty chicken! My cousins came with their new little baby. She was the hit of the party!
We had so much food! From all sorts of chips and dips to fruit and wings and pizza and home made Cinnamon rolls!

David was so cute. After he held her he kept saying he did not remember Avery being so small. It is hard to believe that at one time she was! So we have decided to have another baby! Ha HA NOT!!! But Boom is an awesome dad!

Aunt T.T. It may look like she is helping but she is not! Well she brought a veggie tray! LOL I wish everyone could taste my wings! They are so good! Gooey and yummy!

My cute cousin and one of their kids! I am sad they are moving in five months. It has been fun getting to know them. I will really miss them but at the same time I am happy that he found a good job!

I am so proud of my cookies! For Christmas I got 100 piece cookie cutter set! So I made footballs and helmets! And they tasted so good! Also notice the Cinnamon rolls! Home made from scratch!

This was the table full of food. The best part is sending people home with yummies! We had lots of left overs! It was fun and worth every minute!








1 comment:

Kaylin said...

Of course, the one day we decide to jump on a house and move is the day of your fantastic part-ay!! Great job you cute little hostess you! :) The food looks delicious, and I am simply really upset I missed out!! (Especially the homemade cinnamon rolls!!! I think I'm going to need to special order a batch or two- one now, b/c I'm now craving it, and one when I'm in the hospital- b/c I think it will help me heal faster!) Lol!