Thursday, February 5, 2009

Draper Temple

The other day we had the privilege to attend the draper Temple open house. It is so beautiful! I loved everything about it. They had the most beautiful and modern fabric and lights and everything. At the end they took us into the sealing room. It bought me back to when David and I were married. I loved being there and feeling the spirit so strong. I am so grateful for temples and what we are able to do in them. What a truly wonderful time we live in now. To be able to go and do temple work. Me and David have set a goal... We want to go to the temple at least once a month. So everyone makes sure you bug us so we are sure to go!! LOL
This funny picture is all of my family on the way back from the open house. You started off at a church were they showed you short movie and then got on a bus. They dropped you off and after they took you right back to the church. Very organized! After you were done going through the temple you walked to a church and they had cookies and water. It was decorated so nice. They had all the pictures of the temples on the wall and a map that shows you were temples are.
Right before we went to go get on the bus, Avery fell off the chair and got hurt! But she then cried her self to sleep. When she woke up we were in the temple. Her little face was so cute. I wish I could of gotten a picture of it. She would point to everything and go "OH" In such a happy little voice!

This is all of us before we left! The amazing thing.... Paul is actually in a picture and kind of smiling!! Look at Scott it cracks me up. He really did have a good time. He kept saying how nervous he was to go into a temple.

My little family! I am so grateful to be sealed to David and Avery for time and all eternity!






1 comment:

Kaylin said...

I totally got the chills when we sat in the celestial room as our little family- remembering our wedding day like you did, but also realizing how cool and real it is that we are all sealed together. So sweet about Avery commenting on the temple- I'm sure little ones totally understand more than we do.