Sunday, May 3, 2009

B.Y.U!

My cousin graduated from Brigham Young University! Congrats Eric! All of his family came into town! I loved it, I had not seen them for so long! My cousins little girl Cassie loved Avery. So during the whole ceremony she was my little babysitter. We were on the last row and had tons of empty seats behind us. It was like a play ground. She would chase her around and Avery was so digging it! They were so cute together. This is my cousin and his mom. (my Aunt) I keep trying to talk her into moving to Utah But no luck!
When all the graduates were walking in and they play that music Avery stopped what she was doing and started dancing. It is not really a dancing song but she LOVES to dance, and I guess she will dance to anything! She takes after me with dancing! I guess that's one thing she gets from me!

Say cheese Just a cute mommy and me picture.

Two little best buds! I wish I could keep Cassie. She is the sweetest little girl you will ever meet.






2 comments:

Jessica McKane said...

Thanks for all your help with the party

Kaylin said...

Ha ha!! I'm still laughing from Av's smile in the pic of you and her!!