Sunday, May 3, 2009

My birthday

I turned 23! Although I don't feel any older I am! LOL David made me such a yummy breakfast. Creps with strawberry's! Then we went to lunch at Good Woods with my mom and Tracey! Thanks Shelly for babysitting! After, Tracey went with David and I to see a movie with POPCORN I love movie theater popcorn! The movie had a dumb ending but for the most part it was good. Davis then BBQ for everyone. And we had cake and ice cream! Boomer always makes my birthdays so special! Cute girls. My extended family were still in town from my cousins graduation so they came over for cake and ice cream.

David made my cake and frosting! It was so yummy. Confetti cake with the good kind of whipped bakery style frosting! I think I ate two pieces!
Avery helping me blow out my candles! My birthday gift from Avery was beautiful flowers! They were Lily's and once they all opened up they were so beautiful! David got m passes for boondocks! That is one place we like to go for dates. but the weather has been so rainy and Poopy that we have not been able o use them!





2 comments:

Kaylin said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!!! David making you a cake is so so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, Shelly and I both saw your latest entries into your blog. I swear, young lady, if you can find any more goofy, silly, chubby, ridiculous pictures of me to post on your blog, you probably couldn't find them. Oh well, I am just a chubby, old, silly looking Dad who loves his kids (they are all my favorites, esp. when they are with me!!!!) with all of his heart!

Seriously, great comments. We loved having you with us the past couple of months. Come back!!!!!