Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wheelers Farm

There is an old farm called Wheeler farm. It is over 100 years old and is still running. The best part is that it is free. it is just ten minutes from our house. You can go look at all the animals and play and just walk! It is all this open space. We love going there to see the animals and let Avery run free. We also like to feed the ducks! This is a tree that I climbed up in to get a picture in, but Boomer did not take the picture far away so you can't see my balancing skills! Oh Well!
This is my favorite picture ever! Avery can be such a daddy's girl! I love it! She has been so cute lately! I love how big she is getting and each day how much smarter she is! I still can't believe I MADE HER!
Avery loves walking around looking at all the animals! She is such a big girl! This cute outfit she got from her grandma Rawlins for Eater! I love it on her and they are so my colors!

These cute little goats were only two days old. They kept wanting to nurse and the mom would''t let them. They would just keep naaaing but the mom would just push them away. It was so sad I wanted to nurse them but no thanks!

This is a cute baby cow ( you can't see it) But Avery and Daddy posing for a picture!


This is the tree that I climbed! Avery loved climbing! Well with daddy's help!



A better picture of the cows. Aunt T.T taught Avery how to moo. It is so cute. Every time she sees a cow she mooooos!


















No comments: