Monday, January 26, 2009

Congrats!!

I just want to say congratulations to my cousin and Davids cousin . They both had babies a little while ago! My cousin had their third. A beautiful little girl, Janine Rebecca. I need to put a picture on because you will not believe how much hair she has. She easily had three times as much as Avery and it is Black! We just saw her last night and she is such a cutie. Avery loved her. It is a good thing she has older brother and sister because Avery at times was not the most gentle. But it amazed me how much Avery loved the baby! She just wanted to hold her and giver her "kitty" Kisses. That's licking the baby! LOL She did a good job but she wont be a big sister for a while!
David cousin just had their first, a little boy, Jacob. We have only seen pictures of him but he is a handsome little fellow. We wish them the best of luck!
Also we just found out that my cousin is prego! I am so excited for her. She is the one that always would play barbies with me! Congrats to her and her family. I will get to see her when they all come up for Erics graducatin from B.Y.U! Family is so important to me and I love when there is new births!

No comments: