Monday, January 26, 2009

Viva las Vegas

So over Labor day weekend we drove down to Las Vegas and met my Dad and Linda. We stayed at my Step sisters house and had a blast! We went to this flee market and and got Avery the cutest Chinese style P.J's. We ate so much yummy food and had fun just being together. On one day we parked at the wrong end and had to walk the whole strip! Every one was super happy that we had to walk over an hour n the HeAt!! This store was the biggest toy store ever!! It was fun dressing up! This is the harry Potter Collection!! It took my dad lots of convincing to put the hat on! But what an amazing picture!
After a couple of days with my parents, they had to head back but we stayed a little longer. It was a fun get away but by the end I was ready to get back to Avery! When we got back she acted like she did not even know me. It broke my heart!! It only lasted an hour but it was so hard!! Hopefully this summer when we leave her again it wont be as bad!
M and M world was a blast. They have new m&ms that have mint chocolate! Oh my gosh to die for.


This is Boom and me just messng around! My feet hurt so bad at the end of each day. I guess next time I should not live in flip flops!







No comments: