Monday, January 26, 2009

NeW mExIcO

The first of October Avery and I went to visit my dad in New Mexico! We stayed for a week and half way through Aunt T.T came and joined us! It was the first time Avery flew on a plane. She loved it and did awesome! While we were there we went to a volley ball game against B.Y.U. Needless to say the Lobos crushed them! It was fun but what was more fun was watching my dad chase Avery all over the bleachers! We all wore our Lobo red! Woof Woof Woof!
Tracey and I took Avery to the mall and found some awesome deals! And thanks to my talking Tracey even got better deals! We also went to the Zoo! Their zoo is so much nicer than the Hogle zoo. I love taking Avery to the zoo and look forward to going more than once this next year.

Avery has her own little chair at grandpas. But in the morning we would eat our breakfast out on the back porch. My dad has his pond with turtles in it. His pond is so beautiful and it is his pride and joy!! The weather was perfect and it was so relaxing to sit outside on his swing watching the silly turtles. Avery liked then but from a distance.

We stayed in the kids room. They have this beautiful mural on the wall that goes up onto the ceiling. I watched countless hours of family videos in this room. They made me laugh and cry and laugh again. Tracey has a hard time watching them because you see my parents together and now that they are divorced...... But I love them. They brought back so many of my best memories. I can't wait for David to watch them!!





No comments: