Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy First Birthday

So on October 29 2008 My little girl turned one!!!! I can't even believe it! Time has gone by fast. I can still remember her being in my tummy and kicking the heck out of me. On her actual birthday it was fun reminiscing about her and the day that she was born. I can remember everything well. The sounds and smells and the little details! Like when she came out how she did not even cry. I kept saying is she alive, is she alive??? She has been such a joy in our life. I am so grateful that heavenly father trusted me and David to have her. She bring s happiness to so many people. I know that my mom could not live with out her! This was her eating her "little" cake. Davids mom made her a ladybug cake. She also made a little one just for Avery.
This is the Cake! It turned out so cute. But better than that it tasted so good! Everyone made a commit on how cute it was! Avery was a ladybug for Halloween so that's why we had a ladybug cake. And for those who have her seen her room know why!!

I had to force her to open her gifts. She was tired and starting to get a little sassy. She crashed about half way through her party! Oh well!


We had lots of yummy treats and had a pinata. We also had "boo" bowling. It was fun and thank you all who came and made it worth while!

This was the "boo" bowling. Also I found out my Friend was pregnant. Congrats to her and her family! Little girls are so fun!






No comments: