Friday, June 19, 2009

The Big Day

My whole trip to New Mexico was the sealing! It was beautiful. I was really emotional but none the less it was so special! My granny Tuttle and my aunt Gina were able to come from Utah to support them as well! P.S We all have big boobs! Can you tell! My dad and Linda were acting like two little love birds!
Ok dad I will admit this may not be the best picture of you! LOL It was such a beautiful day and the temple grounds are so beautiful!

Linda looks great but my dad looks like he is having a Kristy moment. I mean that in the nicest way! LOL

This temple is gorgeous inside and out! And the peaceful feeling that you get when you are inside! All in all it was a beautiful day. In all aspects. I am grateful I was there and wish them all the happiness in the world! Love you both!






1 comment:

Kaylin said...

Love the Kristy moment! Way to go Juls - you handled all this like a pro. :)