Friday, June 19, 2009

A Special Trip

In the first part of May I was able to go to New Mexico all by myself. It was so nice to be able to be me and not a wife or a mom. I say that in a good way! I love my life but it is nice to have a break. This is a picture of my cousins little boy and Linda's daughters little girl! Did you follow that? We went to Dion's Pizza as a family. Best place in the world!!! It was fun to be able to see my cousin and her little boys! I love family and we have alot! It was fun watching the other moms chasing their kids and not worrying about mine!!
My dad complains that I never post any good pictures of him! well dad how do you like this picture! LOL This is his favorite new toy. It massages your feet and your calves! Next time I am pregnant this is going to be mine! Oh it feels so good!

While I was with my dad I was able to go to work with him. His department did a low ropes course. I was able to watch and take pictures for them. I was laughing my head off, seeing a bunch of adults acting like kids, playing games and running around! It is fun spending time with my dad. I wish I could have more of it! Thanks dad for spending all your money on me! Haha!






No comments: