Friday, June 19, 2009

Jumping Jacks

Avery's little friend Easton had a birthday party at this fun place called Jumping Jacks! This place was so much fun. It has all the big blow up things that you jump and slide on! Let me tell you... It was such a work out! I had to unbutton my jeans because you are crawling around and Well I just felt like I could not move with tight jeans on! This is us coming down the slide! Avery loved climbing but more that, the floor was soft and she had fun just running around on the soft floor!
This is us making our way to the top to slide down! My face was sooo red! It is hard working trying to get her up there !LOL

Avery was able to get up in this jumpy thing and play with little balls! They had hoops that you could shoot them in. She just carried them and brought them to people! It is so fun to watch her play. She is growing up so fast and becoming such a smart little girl! Also a little sassy!






No comments: