Friday, June 19, 2009

My Poor Foot!

Well three days before we were to leave on our trip I fell! I walked right off the curb! I landed on my hands and knees. I was in in so much pain! I had Avery in the car and me on the ground in the parking lot! I crawled over to my car and climbed in! Luckily it was my left foot so I could still drive! I drove to my moms house and died! My foot ans ankle was swelling so much and I could not walk on it! The next day we had it x-rayed to make sure it was not broken. Thank goodness I had just torn the ligaments. I had to wear a very cute black booty! I was looking stylish! I wore that till Monday then I had to keep it wrapped up in an ace bandage! I was bruised from my lower leg all the way to the tips of my toes, even underneath my toes!
I was trying to get a good picture but this does not do justice! The worst was the swelling! It is still swollen and hurts to walk on it! I can now at least walk normal with no limping!




My three toes all got bruised! It was like nothing I had seen. The underside of my toes were bruised! Lesson learned..... Go big or don't fall! And I know how to fall!






2 comments:

Jessica McKane said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like it hurt. I'm glad you are ok.

Kaylin said...

LOL!! "Go big or don't fall!" Ouch!